Mark Fellows (05/09/1980) has been charged with two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder. He has been remanded to appear before South Sefton Magistrates Court tomorrow, Saturday 2 June 2018.
Paul Massey, 55, was shot dead at his home address on Manchester Road in Clifton on Sunday 26 July 2015.
A murder investigation was subsequently launched and enquiries have been carried out by Greater Manchester Police.
John Kinsella, 53, died after being shot whilst walking his dog with his partner on a footpath, near to the St Helens Linkway and the M62 motorway in Rainhill, Merseyside, at 7am on Saturday 5 May 2018.
The offender, who was on a pedal bike, also fired the gun at John’s partner as she ran away from the scene.
This incident is being investigated by Merseyside Police.
Five other people arrested this week have been released under investigation. They include:
1. A 39-year-old woman arrested at Manchester airport on Wednesday on suspicion of assisting an offender in relation to the John Kinsella murder.
2. A 48-year-old man arrested in Salford on Wednesday on suspicion of conspiracy to murder in relation to the Paul Massey murder investigation.
3. A 30-year-old woman arrested in Salford yesterday (Thursday) on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder in relation to the Paul Massey murder investigation.
4. 49-year-old man arrested in Rochdale on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder in relation to the Paul Massey murder investigation.
5. 35-year-old woman arrested in Salford on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.